Many bliss balls or protein bars on the market contain unnecessary sweeteners, fillers and are often extremely high in sugar. Our PEARL Collagen Cookie Dough is a true mainstay in our office! The perfect 3pm snack with a cup of chai tea, or after dinner healthy treat.
Packed with our wild caught collagen peptides, vitamin C, sea minerals and healthy fats, who knew healthy snacking could taste this good?
- 1/2 cup PEARL (both Unflavoured and Coconut work in this recipe)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit or 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 almond meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. nut milk (we love Mandole almond milk)
- Pinch sea salt
- 100g chopped dark chocolate (we love Lindt 78%)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- In one bowl combine wet ingredients: almond butter, tahini, vanilla essence maple syrup almond milk.
- In a second down, combine dry ingredients: PEARL collagen, almond meal, coconut flour and salt
- Chop up dark chocolate into rough chunks
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until a moist dough texture has formed, then mix in the dark chocolate chips evenly
- Line a small baking tray or glass container with baking paper
- Press mixture into prepared baking tray or glass dish and leave to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
PEARL Collagen Cookie Dough can be stored in your freezer for up-to 6 weeks.