Prep time: 15 minutes
Setting time: 30 minutes
- ¼ cup vanilla pea protein powder
- 3 tbsp PEARL Marine Collagen
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup goji berries, dried
- In a large bowl combine the protein powder, Pearl, coconut flour, desiccated coconut and hemp seeds. Stir until no lumps remain.
- Add in the cashew butter and coconut oil and combine to form a sticky dough. If the mixture is too soft, simply add an extra tablespoon of coconut flour. Stir in the goji berries.
- Shape into 6 balls and place in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Roll in extra coconut and enjoy! Store in the fridge in a jar or container.